Campus Linc is the University managed shuttle service, operated by PC coaches, providing travel between the Brayford and the Riseholme Campus, for staff, students and visitors.
Pick Up Points
1.Lincoln Arts Centre (LAC) – a bay has been designated for the shuttle bus adjacent to the Lincoln Arts Centre – What3Words reference: globe.youth.crazy
2. Train Station
– Heading to Brayford – please wait at the bus stop on the same side as the train station – What3Words reference: cool.pasta.libraries
– Heading to Riseholme – please wait at bus stop on the opposite side of the road to the train station, near to the Barbican – What3Words reference: firmly.market.certified
3. Lincoln Hotel
– Heading to Riseholme – please wait at the bus stop next to the Lincoln Hotel on Northgate – What3Words reference: sleepy.events.baked
– Heading to Brayford – please wait at the bus stop shelter on Northgate on the road side opposite to the Lincoln Hotel – What3Words reference: solved.rams.handed
4. Riseholme Road* Hail stop only, the bus will not stop here unless someone hails it down or rings the stop bell
– Heading to Riseholme – please wait at the Ruckland Avenue bus stop on Riseholme Road. What3Words reference: vision.person.honey
– Heading to Brayford – please wait at the Ruckland Avenue bus stop on Riseholme Road. What3words reference: voices.statue.priced
5. Lawress Hall – the bus will stop directly outside the main reception – What3Words reference: giant.forced.pizza
Cost of Travel
The service is free for all staff and students with a valid University ID card, this must be shown at the start of each journey
Visitors are permitted to use the service if they have obtained prior authorisation. Staff must obtain authorisation for their visitor by emailing the Estates Support Desk. This authorisation must be shown at the start of the journey.
Visitors who are unable to show a valid authorisation email may not be permitted to board the service.
To book your Visitor Campus Linc travel, please email the Estates Support Desk