Following the completion of the re-lining of parking bays across the Brayford Campus, a revised version of the Car Parking Policy is now live on the Estates website: https://lncn.ac/parking
Key amendments are as follows:
• Permit holders who also hold a blue badge are entitled to use our parking facilities 24/7
• Disabled parking bays are for the use of blue badge holders only
• Temporary accessible bays are restricted to temporary accessible permit holders only until 10.00am. After 10.00am they can be used by any valid permit holder.
• Service vehicle bays are for the use of service vehicles displaying a contractors parking permit only
• Numbered visitor bays are for the use of pre-booked visitors only
• Following the suspension of the car sharing scheme, a new scheme will relaunch for Summer 2023. However, there will no longer be designated car sharing parking bays.
Estates will also be renewing all the car parking permits from July 2023 for this next academic year. Collection points and dates will be communicated in June.
If you have any queries, please contact the Estates Support Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01522 886777.