Staff and students of the University of Lincoln are invited to join the National Love-to-Ride competition, running throughout September. Not only are national prizes up for grabs – but we’ve got some great internal prizes to give out too!
Designed to encourage people to get out in the fresh air, turn a car journey into a cycle journey and discover the many great benefits of cycling; Love to Ride is the perfect way to discover/rediscover your love of cycling and convince others to join you.
How to enter:
- Register your account and link it to the University of Lincoln
- Link your cycling app(s) – if you have one; otherwise you can manually log your rides when you go out
- If you’re already signed up, you just need to log in and select “I’m in” when prompted.
How to win:
- Cycle at least once for 10 minutes during September
- Encourage friends, family and colleagues to sign up
The more rides and encouragement you provide the more points and entries you receive.
Visit https://www.lovetoride.net/lincolnshire to see what prizes are available, there’s even a new bike up for grabs for anyone who signs up early.
We want to support our riders too and will be giving away some great prizes.
The person who logs the most rides during September will win our top prize of:
- Pannier, Helmet, Lock & Cable, Lights and a Frame Bag
Everyone else who logs at least one ten-minute ride during September will be put into a prize draw to win one of the prizes below:
- Main prize – Helmet, Lock & Cable, Lights and a Frame Bag
- Runner Up (four prizes up for grabs) – Lights and Puncture kit
Visit https://estates.lincoln.ac.uk/competitions/ for our full terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please contact the sustainability team on firstname.lastname@example.org