The University of Lincoln now has a range of locations around the Brayford Campus where portable batteries can be collected for recycling.
What do we mean by “portable batteries”? – In terms of batteries that the University can send for recycling we mean household batteries – i.e. AA, AAA, C, D, 6V, 9.5V and button cells from watches and calculators,
There are main battery collection points in the following locations:
- MHT Entrance Lobby
- University Library Entrance Lobby
- Minerva Building Security Office
In addition, there are battery collection side pods on recycling bins in the following locations:
- Minerva Building: Atrium
- Joseph Banks Laboratories – JBL0C59 (Corridor to the Ground Floor Social Learning Space)
- Junxion Seminar Rooms – Entrance Lobby
- AAD West – Quad Express Area
- David Chiddick Building
To find out more about battery recycling at the University, please visit our recycling page.