Welcome back to campus

Whilst the University and its Halls of Residence remain open, the way in which staff and students access the Estate and its services during this time has changed.

The documents on this page have been produced to outline the changes made on campus with regards to the Covid-19 pandemic. These guides intend to support staff and students in their endeavours using buildings on campus in a safe and responsible manner.

What changes have been made to the estate?

Our team has worked hard to provide the following:

  • New building flows, including one-way routes in many areas
  • Clear social distancing signage
  • More hand sanitiser stations across campus
  • Increased cleaning with a focus on touchpoints in buildings

More detail can be found in the documents listed below.

Image of a yellow circle with black footprints inside and words reading "please wait here"

View our Building User Guide:

The Building User Guide exists in addition to all current policies and guidance provided by the University of Lincoln. It pertains to the immediate measures taken by Estates to ensure that individuals can return to work on campus safely.

Building Level Risk Assessment

The building level risk assessment refers to all campus buildings and can be viewed via the link below:

Further information

Current Building Hours

All current building hours can be found on the following campus pages:

Brayford Campus

Holbeach Campus

Riseholme Campus

Building flow plans

Building flow plans are available for all University of Lincoln staff and students to view. Documents are listed by building name:

Building Flow Plan
Alfred Tennyson Building Flow Plan – Alfred Tennyson Building
Animal Behaviour Unit Flow Plan – Animal Behaviour Unit
Bridge House Flow Plan – Bridge House
Charlotte Scott Building Flow Plan – Charlotte Scott Building
Cricket Pavilion Flow Plan – Cricket Pavilion
David Chiddick Building Flow Plan – David Chiddick Building
Engineering Workshop Flow Plan – Engineering Workshop

Enterprise Building &


Flow Plan – Enterprise Building & Sparkhouse
Isaac Newton Building Flow Plan – Isaac Newton Building
Janet Lane-Claypon Building Flow Plan – Janet Lane-Claypon Building
Joseph Banks Laboratories Flow Plan – Joseph Banks Laboratories
Junxion Flow Plan – Junxion
Human Performance Centre & Sports Centre Flow Plan – Human Performance Centre & Sports Centre
Lincoln Performing Arts Centre Flow Plan – Lincoln Performing Arts Centre
Minerva Building Flow Plan – Minerva Building
Minerva House (Holbeach) Flow Plan – Minerva House
Minster House Flow Plan – Minster House
National Centre for Food Manufacturing (NCFM Holbeach) Flow Plan – National Centre for Food Manufacturing
Nicola de la Haye Building Flow Plan – Nicola de la Haye Building
One Campus Way Flow Plan – One Campus Way
Peter de Wint Building Flow Plan – Peter de Wint Building 
Plowright House Flow Plan – Plowright House
Riseholme Conference Centre Flow Plan – Riseholme Conference Centre
Rural Science Centre Flow Plan – Rural Science Centre
Sarah Swift Building Flow Plan – Sarah Swift Building
Scenes of Crimes House Flow Plan – Scenes of Crimes House
Stable Yard Flow Plan – Stable Yard
Stephen Langton Building Flow Plan – Stephen Langton Building
Student Wellbeing Centre Flow Plan – Student Wellbeing Centre
Think Tank Flow Plan – Thinktank
University Library Flow Plan – University Library
Village Hall Flow Plan – Village Hall
Witham House Flow Plan – Witham House
Witham Wharf Flow Plan – Witham Wharf
Wordsworth Hall Flow Plan – Wordsworth Hall
Parking permit validity extended

The University has taken the decision to extend the validity of the existing car parking permits. Permits due to expire on 31st December 2020 will now expire at the end of June 2022. Permits are only valid if staff are paying for them.

This has been communicated to the City Council Enforcement team. 

Staff will not have to collect new permits. If staff are collecting permits for the first time, these can be collected from Security as long as staff have applied through the support desk. Further information will be communicated to all staff February 2022. Parking enquiries can be directed to the Support Desk: estatessupport@lincoln.ac.uk(opens in a new tab) 

How do I contact the Estates Support Desk?

Estates Support Desk staff are currently working from home. Please email estatessupport@lincoln.ac.uk(opens in a new tab) with any queries or log a job via Support Desk tab above.  Thank you for your patience and cooperation.