Would you like to be part of the Environment Communications team?
From September, you can apply directly to support the Environmental Communications, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to apply.
We’re looking for students with different talents, interests and abilities to help us with our communications strategy. This will involve:
- Design posters, social media images and info-graphics
- Photography/videography – document environmental activities throughout the year
- Support events on campus
- Assist with sharing information around campus regarding events and initiatives the University is hosting this could be through posters or via social media channels
- Write blogs/star in videos regarding environmental issues on campus
- Assist with ideas and support activities for environment campaigns and events
Frequently Asked Questions
Who supervises this role?
The volunteer will be supported and supervised primarily by Tracey Turton, Energy & Environment Officer, with additional support from Rebecca Forster, Environment Manager.
What experience do I need to volunteer?
An interest in design, writing and environmental issues. A desire to help the University meet its environmental aspirations.
What skills will I learn?
- Engagement skills – with both staff and students
- Team work in a professional environment
- How to effectively communicate environmental messages