The University of Lincoln’s 200-hectare Riseholme Campus can be found just north of Lincoln and is home to the Lincoln Institute for Agri-Food Technology (LIAT). The campus also comprises of a working farm, woodlands, grasslands and watercourses.
Riseholme will be holding a Lambing Day event on Sunday 24th March 2019, more details of the event will be released in January 2019.
The Grounds Team is based at Riseholme Park and provides a range of services, including:
- delivery of high quality grounds maintenance
- management of grass areas, lawns and sports fields, including marking of pitches
- horticultural features including shrubs and rose borders, seasonal bedding and planter schemes
- seed and vegetative propagation
- flowerbed and rose bed design
If you have a question about these services, please contact the team (details opposite).