Quick Guide to Ordering – Catalogue
BOF Group Limited have been appointed as the University’s preferred supplier for the provision of all furniture for office, reception, breakout and general teaching spaces.
This catalogue provides the standard range of furniture for the University.
For non-standard furniture products or anything not in the catalogue please contact the Estates Space team for advice and guidance.
How to Order
- Choose the items you require from the catalogue. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Deliveries are usually within 4-6 weeks of placing the order, depending the quantity and complexity.
If any order is required sooner than the standard lead time, please contact the Space team at email@example.com prior to any order being placed.
- Raise a Purchase Order (PO) through OneUni. You must complete the following:
- Select BOF Group Limited
- Include the Product Code and key features of the product such as the quantity, finish and colour. It is critical this level of detail is included on the order.
- Select contract reference ‘280’ from the dropdown contract list.
- POs will automatically be sent to BOF if the default response to ‘Release Order to Supplier’ is ‘Yes’.
- For all orders placed please send to BOF (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information:
- A clear delivery address with details of the exact location for the items, this should include the building and room and key University personnel.
- Any supporting information which will assist the installation team, including where applicable any drawings and layouts provided by the Space team.
If you require support with raising POs please contact your Finance Officer or see the OneUni guidance on the Finance pages of the University Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the new supplier of furniture?
Following a procurement exercise, the BOF Group Limited were successful and have been appointed as the preferred supplier of furniture for the University.
2. What furniture items does the agreement cover?
The agreement covers all loose furniture for office, reception, breakout and general teaching spaces plus any other associated products and all associated services including delivery and installation.
3. Who are the University key contacts for the furniture agreement?
If you require any support with product selection and space planning, day to day support queries and/or warranty requests please contact the Space team through email@example.com.
If you have any general queries or require any contract support, please contact the Procurement team through firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What do I do if an item of furniture I have purchased from the catalogue breaks or requires repair?
All furniture purchased via the Furniture catalogue has a warranty period. In the event of any breakages or required repairs, please email the Space team who will manage any appropriate replacements or repairs with BOF. All furniture is supplied with an asset tag label which provides the asset number and warranty expiry date of each product.
If breakages or repairs are required for items of furniture purchased under the previous agreement with SouthernsBroadstock then please also contract the Space team as these items may still be under warranty.
5. I require an item of furniture that is not currently in the catalogue, what do I do?
The catalogue provides the standard range of furniture for the University. If you require any other item of furniture, please contact the Space Team to discuss your requirements.
6. I require help with space planning and room layouts, what do I do?
Please contact the Space Team who will be able to support you with your requirements.
7. Why do we have a preferred supplier for furniture?
The main objectives and benefits of the agreement are to support value for money for the University, develop appealing and functional spaces, achieve consistency across the campus, provide long warranty periods and support future aspirations to tag and track furniture. In addition, the contract will also work towards implementing suitable sustainable and environmental initiatives where possible.
8. Are there discounts available for high volume orders?
As part of this agreement, BOF offer an additional discount rate for large volume orders. This is likely to be for volumes of 50 items and above per product. If you have a substantial volume requirement, please contact the Space team to discuss your requirements.